[aprssig] New TRACKER system

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Mon Jun 12 12:29:19 EDT 2006

Not much information on APRS features.  Looks like it's got a primitive
speed-dependent beacon rate (1800 seconds / speed in knots), but it also
says it only works in normal TNC mode, not in tracking mode.  It has
compressed position support, no mention of altitude or anything.

The documentation could definitely use some cleanup, maybe by a native
English speaker.

Any idea what this thing costs?

Scott
N1VG