[aprssig] Re: Feeding multiple stations into one for digipeating?

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 19:46:13 EDT 2006

I wanted to state that what I'm trying to do is capture small
trackers better.  This is no different than what a multi-receive
site repeater does.  It has a "voter" that takes the best quieting
signal and transmits it.  I want to do the same here, If I have 4
copies of the same packet each from 4 different participating
receivers and the packet is eligible for retransmission, only 1
copy gets sent out over RF.  The central digi will still be CSMA
to the other traffic on channel.  I want to use the internet as the
medium to bring the traffic to the central digi.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.