[aprssig] [EE] MSP430/EZ430 - found some UART, eeprom, and rtc source code for the 430

Brian Riley brianbr at mac.com
Sat Jun 10 12:46:42 EDT 2006

  I been snooping the net and found a number of websites with code
and goodies for the 430. Olimex has some great proto boards for the
430, all sizes and shapes. They also had some source (I found  the
link to it on the SparkFun website, go figger!) That does software
UART, serial EEPROM and RTC routines for the F1121 but with not much
massaging should run on the F2xxx series. In fact it was listed on
SparkFun with a protoboard for the F2131. Links for this are on my
MSP430 Blog at <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>

------
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
       <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/> Tech Blog
       <http://www.wulfden.org/DiskShop.shtml>
    Home of the
          K107 LCD Controller Kit         FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
          Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit       MSP430 Chips and Connectors