[aprssig] High density timeslotting

Phillip B. Pacier ad6nh at arrl.net
Thu Jun 8 23:29:58 EDT 2006

This would be teriffic for something like the Baker to Vegas race...
right now, I fire a beacon once every 3 seconds, and digipeat twice in
channel.  We are likely going to stop digipeating in channel next year
and have that handled by a 9600 baud UHF network.  But to be able to
squeeze more trackers into a smaller slot is something that would be
valuable to us.

See http://www.b2vtracking.com/slotfiles/ to see how we currently assign
beacon slots.

73