[aprssig] Programming cable for THD700

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Thu Jun 8 20:07:13 EDT 2006

I've had the same problem with mystery serial cables... sometimes they don't
have all of the conductors you need.  I stock plain 6' female-female
straight through cables for just that reason...

https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=25

It'll probably cost you about the same at Jameco, but I think I've got
cheaper shipping.

I'm trying to make a point of documenting all of the cables and stuff I
stock to a greater degree (and with more APRS/packet emphasis) than you
usually find online.  I've got the pinouts for the Deluo GPS receivers, for
example, which can take some digging to find elsewhere.  What I can't find
right now is the Sony GPS chipset documentation for them, that has the
configuration commands.

Scott
N1VG