[aprssig] ARRL Discovers APRS - almost...

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Thu Jun 8 17:48:20 EDT 2006

Wes Johnston wrote:
> I saw this article earlier this week... lots of hot links to GNIS site,
> but nothing to link toward the ACTUAL project so we can see it.  Google
> didn't even seem to help.  Any idea "where" to find the "where is
> project"??

It scares the bejebees out of me that such important information might be
available in such a convenient form.  That last thing we need to do is tell the
world exactly where we'll be when the bombs start dropping...

Not paranoid, yet, but just thinking about the fallout that might start after
last nights successful strike in Iraq...

Gregg Wonderly
W55GW