[aprssig] findu.com Location off by 100 miles.

Mat Marcus - KV2N kv2n at emarcus.org
Tue Jun 6 15:09:29 EDT 2006

[snip]

> Regardless, things like Google Maps have no concept of ambiguity.

[snip]

I am new to this list, so forgive me if this has been discussed before. I
was looking over the google maps API reference at

<http://www.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/reference.html>

and was wondering if either of the following approaches might make sense for
dsiplaying ambiguous position data:

   1) Construct your Gmarker at the given location, but use a larger,
semi-transparent Gicon (passed in via GMarkerOptions).

or 2) use the newly available custom overlays.

Mat,
KV2N