[aprssig] Delayed packets

Bruce W. Martin, KQ4TV aprs at almostanywhere.com
Tue Jun 6 13:35:19 EDT 2006

These look like a likely possibilities in the case of one of the
digipeaters in question for my situation. Since the situation I spoke
of has one digi in Tim's area and the other is one that I manage. I
will need to look at the settings. The digi is an MFJ-1270B/UIdigi
1.9b3 and a Yaesu FT-1500M. I used Tim's guidelines to setup the
UIdigi chip but that is about a year ago since I installed that one
at the site. Since this digi has the TNC connected to the radio via
the MiniDIN-6 connector the squelch and volume knobs don't affect
what the TNC hears. Any suggestions?

Bruce, KQ4TV