[aprssig] findu.com Location off by 100 miles.

Charles Doughtie n5exy at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 12:24:36 EDT 2006

The POB does not identify the transmitter, rather,
a mailing address. All the applications that I
remember
submitting had a mailing address as well as a location
for the transmitter. Go to the USPS and ask to rent
a PO box. The first thing they ask for is id and a
physical address, which they attempt to verify by your
local mail carrier. Been there, done that, as  a
post office employee working, with other things,
at renting boxes.

de Charlie, N5EXY
POB 24, Austin, Texas  78767-0024
POB 140024, Austin, Tx 78714-0024
Station location South Suburban Greater Hutto, Texas
Grid EM10fl elev 696 ft
N30.48692 W097.55104