[aprssig] New User Question(s)

Jim Campbell jim-c at charter.net
Sun Jun 4 20:29:38 EDT 2006

Cap,

Thanks for the prompt reply.  While I did hit the digi several days ago,
I've been trying steadily for several hours each day since.  Also,
KE4CJA-4 is almost line-of-sight from me.  It is on top of a mountain on
the end of the Blue Ridge and Spartanburg is on the piedmont of SC that
is relatively flat and a thousand feet or so lower than the top of the
Blue Ridge.

While making some changes because of the replies to my original post I
discovered that my TNC isn't keying my transmitter in my home station.
Have to troubleshoot that before going on to much further.

Thanks and 73,

Jim