[aprssig] NWS messages

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Fri Jun 2 13:30:19 EDT 2006

Is Dale's wxsvr the only way that NWS messages and warnings are
communicated to the APRS network?  If it is, how is it he claims average
number of users are less than one an hour?  Many fixed APRS operations
use the NWS warnings as an overlay to their APRS maps.  So if his wxsvr
goes off the net, so goes all the APRS weather warnings?

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com