[aprssig] No NWS message coming through - puzzling

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Fri Jun 2 09:41:07 EDT 2006

I am using WinAPRS. Just started using it within the past week.  I set
it up for the NWS warnings and it was working fine with counties showing
up appropriately colored with the respective warning.

Now, I am not getting any NWS messages and thus no warnings.  I have
tried midwest.aprs2.net and indiana.aprs2.net and same situation with
both servers.

Is something up with the server network and NWS messages, or is it a
setting that may have been changed on WinAPRS that I missed.

Thanks,

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com