[aprssig] pointless text in the status (was: Preparing for a long roadtrip - VA)

w0ep w0ep at frii.com
Thu Jun 1 08:55:50 EDT 2006

It's the same problem we've discussed every other week forever:

No user's manual, no operator's guide, and the stuff that's out
on the internet is either out of date or fragmented or just plain
ugly.

Some enterprising author could compile all of this, put it in
a book form and pitch it to the ARRL to publish it.  APRS for Dummies.

Chris w0ep

... grouching around... maybe I'll go work on the APRS Wiki some more