[aprssig] APRSTV Episode 4 - Where's JJ

John Habbinga kc5zrq at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 04:25:30 EDT 2006

I finally got the 4th episode of APRSTV uploaded.  You can view it at
www.aprstv.com.  This episode features an interview with JJ Sheppard,
KI4FQE, as he travels across the United States using APRS, EchoLink
and his Internet Blog to keep in touch.  Google video probably will
not be available until next week, so you will need Quicktime version 7
to watch.

Are you using the RSS feed for APRSTV?  Well it looks like
RapidFeeds.com isn't working anymore.  I hope they return, or get
their website fixed, but for now the RSS feed is not working.  I'll
either find another site that works like RapidFeeds.com or I'll have
to write my own feeds.  The iTunes feed is still working.

I still need ideas for future episodes.  Email me and let me know what
you are doing with APRS.

John Habbinga, KC5ZRQ