[aprssig] [AD] K107 Serial LCD Controller - Documentation Revision Posted

Brian Riley brianbr at mac.com
Fri Jul 21 23:45:32 EDT 2006

  The K107 LCD Serial Controller Board  Complete Manual has been
updated and posted covering all aspects of the Revision 2 PCBoards
currently being sold. the new manual has 3 additional pages covering
the small alterations (cut two traces, bridge two solder pads, and
add a resonator) for use with the Anderson 108/118 chips at 2400 baud
for the PICAXE. It also cover additional access to PIC pins fr DIYers
who plan to roll their own PIC code.

I also just received another shipment of top grade backlit 4x20
displays I am bundling with complete controller kits for a pretty
reasonable price.

    <http://www.wulfden.org/k107/>

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/DiskShop.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller