[aprssig] vehicle laptop mount for APRS rig

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Tue Jul 18 17:26:19 EDT 2006

Don't have one, hasn't been a problem.. :)   I had a girlfriend but I
decided that she could sit in tow.  I think that was a fair deal
considering how much of a horrible person she turned into.  :D  In
the future I'll screen these things better, find out what I'm getting into.

In all seriousness though.. The Jotto Desk can be raised and lowered,
so there's enough clearance for someone to sit there if need be.  It
also comes out pretty easy.

I still have the truck, but the desk and the radio, etc. are out of
it now.  I'm working on getting my D700 into my 2002 Nissan Maxima I
bought off Ebay in October.  So far I've made a great headliner mount
for the screen.  Hopefully I'll get the other electronics installed soon.

My 1995 Nissan XE-V6 Pickup doesn't have airbags.  I think they're a
pretty stupid thing to have in a truck anyway, especially considering
how often I go mudding with it.  They'd be sure to go off I figure.

--Droo, K1XVM