[aprssig] vehicle laptop mount for APRS rig

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Tue Jul 18 12:18:57 EDT 2006

I like my Jotto Desk for what it is.  They're sometimes cheap to have
on EBay and other places.  They have vehicle specific foot mounts for
many vehicles as well.

www.jottodesk.com .

If you want to see one installed then check out
http://home.gwi.net/~droobie/rdfview.jpg .  Pretty old photo but it
shows how it goes.  In my case I had to bolt right into the firewall
where the transmission is because they didn't make a custom
foot.  Maybe they do for my Maxima.. :)

I think RAM Mount makes some laptop trays too.  I wouldn't use
anything that doesn't have some sort of locking feature to lock it
down to the platform.

--Droo, K1XVM