[aprssig] deluo

Tourge, Ryan R. Ryan.Tourge at sheriff.co.warren.ny.us
Wed Jul 12 16:30:42 EDT 2006

I use an older deluo gps and power it with my OpenTracker. Haven't had
any problems. (I did put the heat sink on the open tracker's voltage
regulator)

There is also a program that will allow you to adjust the settings of
the GPS it self to lower its power consumption. I can't think it off the
top of my head but I'll look it up when I get home.

Ryan, K2RRT