[aprssig] Eliminate Objects?

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Tue Jul 11 11:44:34 EDT 2006

There are exclude filters (filter with a - prefix) that can be used
prevent certain packets from showing up.  Can you give an example
packet?  I know these objects are found on FireNet, but they should not
be showing up on APRS-IS.  Let us know which server and port you are
connecting to, as well.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net