[aprssig] Miniature digipeater controller?

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Tue Jul 11 10:46:28 EDT 2006

On Jul 11, 2006, at 8:41 AM, Alex Carver wrote:

> Has anyone come across a miniature digipeater
> controller similar in form factor to things like Scott
> N1VG's OpenTracker or the like?

Scott's Tracker2, which is in beta (I think).  Not sure of the final
form factor(s) to be available, but the beta version board is about the
same size as the radio you've got (maybe a bit wider) and can digipeat
in a smart manner, somewhat like the Xdigi.

IIRC, Scott has an OT-sized T2 in the works, but I'm not sure how far
out that is.

Oh yeah, the Xdigi isn't much bigger, but the T2 has a _lot_ more
features.

-Jason
kg4wsv