[aprssig] Kenwood D700 and anti-tracker functions

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Fri Jul 7 16:10:31 EDT 2006

I think the name is something Darryl came up with to describe his device,
and since there was no other term in use, it's been adopted to generically
describe anything of that type.  If Darryl's naming process is anything like
mine, then he probably spent about 10 seconds staring at a 'New Project'
window before typing in whatever came to mind.  So don't blame him too much,
I'm sure he didn't intend to start this!

Scott
N1VG