[aprssig] Digis everywhere

Joe Della Barba joe at dellabarba.com
Mon Jul 3 17:10:03 EDT 2006

I think trying to put a digi *in* an airport would be most unwise. As a commercial pilot I probably have more dealings with airport security than most of you and I can assure you the "braintrust" at the DHS/TSA would have a cow even thinking about it. Besides for that, most people running around the airport are pretty busy trying to find their bags and a rental car. All that being said, why not a digi NEAR the airport you can get from the shuttle taking you to your car.
73
Joe N3HGB-5