[aprssig] findU radar

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Tue Jan 31 15:56:37 EST 2006

On Jan 31, 2006, at 3:40 PM, Robbie - WA9INF wrote:

> Looks like Steve got the SED working pretty fast there! Mine is
> fine also, as well as on my web page after I changed the srh to crh...

I didn't change anything. These geo files go back a ways, they were
done by Dale, and I think the URLs are for different region sites,
i.e. those from the south come from srh, central from crh, etc. It
appears that all the regions mirror all the images, and only the
south has turned it off now, but I bet others follow suit. That
explains why more people didn't notice...

As I'm able I'll switch them to radar.weather.gov, hopefully that one
will stay active.

If you notice your radar image goes away let me know...

Steve K4HG