[aprssig] (no subject)

Ken Brown W2KB at comcast.net
Sun Jan 29 19:27:28 EST 2006

Many cars come with GPS navigation systems from the factory.  There is no
federal law to my knowledge with respect to GPS or laptops.  The laws with
respect to TVs are state laws.  Note that the catch all careless driving
state laws can be applied to use of any radio, phone, laptop, etc. if the
circumstances warrant.  The federal license does not pre-empt state driver
safety laws.

73, ---Ken W2KB

  _____