[aprssig] KPC 3

Brian Riley brianbr at mac.com
Thu Jan 26 23:11:33 EST 2006

I have a copy of 8.2 running in a KPC3 here for two years. Someone
from this list, I forget who, but, thank you again ,sent it to me.
otherwise I had a KPC3 with a 5. something ROM thats was next to
useless unless I had a reason to run it in plain KISS.  Its my
'backup' digi box ,the main TNC for N1BQ-3 is a KPC3+