[aprssig] DIGI_NED 0.3.8

wa7nwp at jnos.org wa7nwp at jnos.org
Wed Jan 25 21:33:14 EST 2006

> Hello,
>
> Here is an update to DIGI_NED, version 0.3.8.

Thanks..  I'm looking forward to updating and running it on the HP100 in
the mobile on the dos side.

For the next release:  (I should have posted this sooner.)

* It doesn't support AX25 PID 77 -   It's simple to drop in but it would
be nice to have it in the official release.

* Using the add-on's from the .mes file - an object string in the response
is sent as an "object" line and not as a the other strings, as a message
to the querying station.   The similar "delete object" string (starts with
an underscore?) should be handle likewised but it currently is just
returned as a message.

Thanks again for the great software!

73,
Bill - WA7NWP