[aprssig] Anyone running APRS on a LCD in a car ?

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Mon Jan 23 20:56:20 EST 2006

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006, Andrew Rich wrote:

> Anyone got a PC in their car and a lcd monitor ?

Kind'a sort'a, but they're build together.  No, it's not a laptop.
Running Slackware Linux, Xastir, 64MB memory, P133, 640x480 color
display w/touchscreen, 6GB hard drive.  Has street maps for my
county and full topo maps for my county loaded on it.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer