[aprssig] Compaq iPaq for APRS ?

Matthew Stennett wa4tkg at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 18:44:23 EST 2006

Maybe this question has been posed hundreds of times,
but I have not been on here for quite some time:
Is there any way to get my iPaq 3600 series Pocket PC
to run on APRS?
What would I need to get it talking to my MFJ 1270C or
PK-900 ?
I need ALL necessary info for this thing, cuz I know
virtually nothing about it/them.  My brother sent me
this old one of his when he bought a new model.
Any help appreciated.  Also, I need to know how to
configure it to get it talking to my Wireless Router.
Tx.
Matt; WA4TKG