[aprssig] station filter

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Thu Jan 19 23:52:34 EST 2006

Yes Ian,

Just setup your TCP connection to connect to a APRSServer port 14580.
Then after connecting send a message to SERVER and in the body of the
message, type "filter r/42/-88/100 -p/cw" and send it. Without the
quotes of course. You filter string can be what suits your reguirements.

I added the aprsserver to the APRSERVE.txt in the WinAPRS folder and
then it is listed as an option when you want to connect to TCPIP

Good luck,

Robbie