[aprssig] javaAPRSFilter

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Thu Jan 19 16:46:21 EST 2006

Yes, the exclusions filters work, at least this filter is doing the job,
removing CWnnnn stations which were cluttering up my maps.  I am using
this with UIView32:

filter a/51/-102/43/-90 -b/CW*

Now to find a few more things to exclude to clean up the
display....leaving only what is relevant to me.

Thanks again Keith.

Ron Stordahl, N5IN