[aprssig] AGWUIDigi new Version

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Wed Jan 11 12:08:43 EST 2006

Hi George,

Could you use something like QRTSK?  The APRS-IS q construct uses a 3
letter "digi" call with a lower case q as the first character.
javAPRSSrvr requires this to be a lower case q so it is not an issue
with javAPRSSrvr, but I cannot speak for other software.  I am concerned
that other software used on APRS-IS may do a case-insensitive test on
the q and think that QRT is a q construct.

Thanks.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net