[aprssig] Ambiguity due to GPS

Ian ZL1VFO zl1vfo at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 01:19:54 EST 2006

> I think we've already established that APRS isn't used the same way
> everywhere.  Is Trace7-7 an acceptable path in New Zealand?  Maybe, I don't
> know.  Probably not enough users there for it to cause much harm.

You can use Trace7-7 in New Zealand. No harm, not enough digipeaters
within hearing distance of each other to get further than, oh, maybe 3
or 4 hops, and my APRS-IS connected UI-View32 Station list may almost
get to a 100 or so station reports on a good day in the whole country.
So pretty unlkely to do any harm.

73
Ian ZL1VFO