[aprssig] Screen Scraping of findU

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Mon Jan 9 11:34:04 EST 2006

As a side note, javAPRSDB is an adjunct to javAPRSSrvr (both free to
licensed amateurs) which populates a "last heard" SQL table, a track
table, a weather table, and a "all packets" table (optional) using
generic (tested with mySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, and others) JDBC.
Gregg, if you are interested in using it to populate your own database,
feel free to contact me directly at pete at ae5pl.net

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net