[aprssig] Re: APRS-SCS Version 1.26 is ready for Down Load

KC2MMi kc2mmi at verizon.net
Sun Jan 8 21:23:24 EST 2006

<<Note aprs-scs does not work on Win2k. So if you are using win2k
please do not try to install aprs-scs.>>

John, it was good to meet & talk today. I forgot to mention to you:
I use W2K and had no problem installing APRS-SCS and at least taking a look at
the features of it. Since the core code of W2K and XP is the same (NT5 /vs/
NT5.1) unless you are *sure* there is a specific problem, it may just be on the
machine you tested on. Here, it certainly appears to work. Could be something in
one of the service packs fixed whatever the problem was.