[aprssig] Whazzuuuuuuuuup!

VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sun Jan 8 13:22:49 EST 2006

Richard K0AEM wrote on Jan 8 2006

> What does happen is if I have a print job or other port intensive project
> going on in the machine (UI-View) this is running on the processor takes
> the highest priority job and completes it and delays the Uiview data.

Thanks for the information. I think there is a bit more to it than that for
what I was seeing from DG0ES yesterday, but I will certainly keep it in mind
as a plausible explanation if I manage to track down the IGates involved in
some more "local" out of order packets that I see in my vicinity from time
to time. As you mentioned, this isn't necessarily UI-View specific, but
DG0ES is using UI-View32.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH