[aprssig] APRS Meshing

Joe Della Barba joe at dellabarba.com
Thu Jan 5 04:45:56 EST 2006

AFAIK there is no way to do what you suggest with COTS radios. The only
APRS h/t I know of is the Kenwood TH-D7 and it is not a digi and there
is no way to upgrade it. This brings up a question - Why has the
commercial market abandoned APRS? For awhile I thought I was going to
see an APRS h/t with a built in GPS and map screen, but now it looks
like that will never happen.
73 de N3HGB