[aprssig] Fw: UIView to APRS Server

Fred Atkinson, WB4AEJ fred at wb4aej.com
Thu Jan 5 00:05:47 EST 2006

    I've got UIView running on my PC.  I click on the option to connect to
APRS server and press the 'yes' button when it prompts me to 'log on when
connected'.

    It downloads the information.  I would think it would keep running.  But
I come back to the PC and find out it isn't still up.

    When my PC becomes the IGATE for the area (as is presently my intention
once the digi goes up on the mountain), it will be necessary for me to stay
connected all the time.

    How do I set UIView to accomplish this?

    73,

                                                          Fred, WB4AEJ