[aprssig] The best resolution of position from APRS

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Jan 4 11:02:37 EST 2006

> uncompressed, are not supported. Explicit object deletion (by
> changing
> the * after the object name to a _) also is not supported. Is there a
> difference here between Kenwoods sold on different sides of the pond?

This is another gripe I've got with Garmin.  No way to delete a single
waypoint - not in the documented spec, anyway.  The best I can do is change
the waypoint symbol to a skull and/or move it somewhere else.

But if Kenwood's not deleting them from its own display, well... there's no
excuse for that.

Scott
N1VG