[aprssig] UIView to TNC-2

Fred Atkinson, WB4AEJ fred at wb4aej.com
Tue Jan 3 22:36:59 EST 2006

    Well, thanks to that program you gave me, I can pop the TNC-2 in and out
of KISS mode as I need to.

    I've configured UIView to talk to my TNC-2 via com port 2.  I've set it
for 8-N-1 at 9600 baud.

    I had to turn off the handshaking because I kept getting errors when it
was set to RTS/CTS.  So I set it to none.

    I set the host mode to KISS.  The KISS setup is set for TNC-2.

    Am I on track or is there something I need to change.

    The TNC-2 is not connected to a two meter rig at this time.

    73,

Fred, WB4AEJ