[aprssig] APRS Object

Stan - N0YXV n0yxv at gihams.org
Mon Feb 27 21:48:18 EST 2006

Ok every time I think I've got this APRS thingy figured out something
strange comes along. On my APRS map I keep getting an object in the form of
a large red "X" on a town near me in Nebraska. There is no description or
explanation as to why it's there. Next to the red "X" the letters LKP or
LKP2. It appears to originate from a Ham in Wyoming - K0DJ. Would be nice
"In my expert opinion" ;-) if people would at least put in a Beacon comment
so we would know why the object is there.