[aprssig] Shunt for battery current / APRS Telemetry

Phillip B. Pacier ad6nh at arrl.net
Mon Feb 27 14:56:12 EST 2006

Thanks for the note.  I guess the calculation really is of no
consequence whatsoever.  As you say, some simple webpage coding can take
care of the math.  I'm trying to maximize resolution while minimizing
the impact of the voltage drop.  I don't need a charge/discharge swing
meter, as I am only interested in the current coming down from the
panels to the charge controller.  There will be no current flowing in
the other direction (unless of course the charge controller fails..
oops).  Thanks for all of your help.

73
Phil - AD6NH