[aprssig] KPC3 8.2 ROM

Brian Riley brianbr at mac.com
Mon Feb 27 11:30:20 EST 2006

well I was a little hasty in calling it a fill-in digi, it will be
more than a fill-in and less the a wide area full service. It will
have to do all things for a well defined black hole with good
coverage to the north to Canada, but nothing to the south for 20-30
miles because of  the green Mountains. It needs to do WIDEN-N

     cheers ... 73 de brian riley, underhill center, vermont
     brianbr at wulfden.org