[aprssig] KPC3 8.2 ROM

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Feb 27 09:25:09 EST 2006

A fill-in digi that only responds to WIDE1-1 can
use any TNC.  SO the old KPC-3 is just fine
for that.  Just set

MYALIAS    WIDE1-1.
BText  !DDMM.hhN1DDDMM.hhW#PHGxxxx W1,  comments...
B EVERY 60
UNPROTO APN360

Done.

Notice the "1" after the North.
Notice the W1 as the first part of the position comment
Notice the PHG is required for digis
Notice the PATH is DIRECT only!
Notice the UNPROTO TOCALL is APN360 showing it
           is a KPC-3 with 6.0 ROM
Bob, WB4APR

>>> brianbr at mac.com 02/27/06 12:45 AM >>>
  Me too ... a local ham in a great position to put a fill-in digi in
one of or APRS black holes here in VT has a KPC-3 with a 6 ROM in it
and we could use an 8.2 ROM here as well.

cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <n1bq at wulfden.org>