[aprssig] Global FRS radio like AVRS

Neil Johnson Neil.Johnson at erudicon.com
Sun Feb 26 23:57:45 EST 2006

Quote from Dingo's website:

"It is also ideal for business use. Manage sites in distant locations
and reduce your phone bills. With zero operating costs, it's the
ultimate freedom to talk."

I believe FRS isn't supposed to be used for business (wink, wink).
I supposed you could use it with commercial radios too.

"Dingo" makes me think it's an Australian company. Couldn't find an
address on the web site. A WHOIS lookup of "dingotel.com" doesn't return
anything useful.

--
Neil Johnson
5 Mark Twain Ct