[aprssig] PCI Card

Neil Johnson Neil.Johnson at erudicon.com
Fri Feb 24 21:44:41 EST 2006

AEA (now part of Timewave) had a TNC that was on an ISA card. I believe
it was called a PCB-88 (I believe their standalone TNC was called a PK-88).

It basically looked like an extra COM port to the PC. It had to be
externally powered by a Wall-Wart too.

I had one, but it didn't work when the clock speeds on the ISA bus were
increased.

I still have one of their PK-232 MBX's. Haven't used it for a while.

Neil Johnson
5 Mark Twain Ct
North Liberty, IA 52317
319 626-2070