[aprssig] M/C's & APRS hd'n to 'Bike Week'

AA3JY at Winlink.org AA3JY at Winlink.org
Mon Feb 20 11:41:46 EST 2006

For those motorcyclists running APRS heading to 'Bike Week' in Daytona. I'm extending an invitation to do a lunch gathering at the 'Lighthouse Landings Restaurant & Raw Bar' 4940 S. Pennsula Dr., Ponce Inlet, Fl. for Friday, March 10th @ 11:30 am . It's a quiet spot, just a bit out of the way for the normal Bike Week visitors..over looking the Halifax River and across to the Symrna Sand Dunes Park.

A couple of pitchers and a dozen or so of oysters and I'm a happy camper ..one of the first places I hit when I get into 'town' for Bike Week..

To get to the restaurant travel south on S. Atlantic Ave. (A1A) as far as possible ..you will see the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse..then pick up S. Pennisula Dr. and continue past the lighthouse for about 100yrds. The restauant is located in the mangroves on your right.

Hope to see some of ya down there..

Regards,

Clay AA3JY
(via WL2K)