[aprssig] Broken KPC3+ 9.0

Andy AB9FX ab9fx at aprs.pl
Tue Feb 14 18:32:05 EST 2006

Not at all. First upgraded 9.0 is marked as 9.0! I've got some of them.
After a while Kantronics released them as '9.1' instead of 'upgraded 9.0'
The easiest way to check is to put DISP command. If there is on the list
UISSID this is old one, if there is no UISSID you're lucky with the
'upgraded 9.0' which is the same as 9.1
Do not believe? My is:
KANTRONICS KPC3PMX VERSION 9.0N
With working dupe checking and without UISSID.
The same work as SR3DPN, SR3DGT, SR2DDU, SR2DBZ, SR3DOK and few more digis.
73!
Andy