[aprssig] FW: Animal tracking using GPS+UHF

Claude Head III k5dtn at swbell.net
Thu Feb 9 17:51:22 EST 2006

You might try contacting Gerry Creager, N5JXS. A  few years ago he was working on a very similar project near College  Station, TX, USA. He called it his "Cows In Space" project! Good luck!

  73, Claude Head K5DTN

Andrew Rich <vk4tec at tech-software.net> wrote:Message          Suggestions ?

Andrew   Rich
Amateur radio callsign VK4TEC