[aprssig] jfindu.net - Citizens weather (NOT)

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Feb 7 19:58:14 EST 2006

Pete,

JFINDU.NET is a fantastic site.  But I am finding it
is practically useless when I go looking for something
because the number of Citizens Weather stations
turns the entire map to a sea-of-Blue and one cannot
see hardly anything of APRS anymore. (my LAT/LONG
is 39,-76.5)

Is there, or can you add a command or hot button
to suppress all CW stations?   My preferencee would
be on the very first page a button labeled:

* Stations Near (without CW stations).

Thanks

Oh, thanks for the Range circles on the digis.
Looks nice and very useful...

Bob