[aprssig] slightly OT:recessed male twist and lock

Brian bjeeper at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 21:10:27 EST 2006

Hey Wes,

Try http://www.brwholesale.com/index.php they had everything I needed a few
years back. When you get to their website click on catalog to download it
(38mb) so I hope you have a fast internet connection. You will find what you
are looking for on or around page 123. I think the part number is 301EL-B
made by Marinco.

Here is a link I came up with on a part number search over the internet.
http://www.marine-products.com/boat_parts/accessories/shorepower/marinco_sho
repower_inlet_30amp_non-metallic.jsp

Let me know if this is what you need I may have misunderstood your post?

Brian
KD8CDQ